Author Topic: hostbillintegration.com  (Read 3988 times)

Offline thetrusteeco

• Active Participant
    • The Trustee Co.
hostbillintegration.com
« on: May 20, 2013, 05:30:53 AM »
If you don't already know you can get your HostBill Theme integrated with your website, blog, forum, etc. by HostBillIntegration for $40 USD.

I am not affiliated with HostBillIntegration other than as a customer. They did the basic theme integration for my site www.thetrustee.co (WordPress) / ssl.thetrustee.co (HostBill). We added a lot of pages to hostbill (don't expect them to do that), but the theme integration they did.

Note: this is a Canadian business, also operating as: ScriptInstallation.Ca, WHMCSintegration.Ca, ClientExecIntegration.Com, and WebsiteIntegrations.Com.  I have used thier WHMCS integration as well and it was excellent.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:52:26 AM by thetrusteeco »
"No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions"
Charles Proteus Steinmetz

Offline Enterprisevpssolutions

• Community Managers
  • Active Participant
    • Skype - enterprisevpssolutions
    • Enterprise Vps Solutions
Re: hostbillintegration.com
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 01:58:08 AM »
I have used them as well. But not since all the new themes came out.
Enterprise Vps Solutions (VPS) - Cloud Solutions, Shared hosting, VPS , and more, Fast Dedicated Servers. Great ssl prices SSL Certs, Follow us on Twitter. Sales Question? Contact us! Send us a Request Tampa , Florida Hivelocity Datacenter

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 10:19:49 PM »
How was your experience with him?  Personally we had a bad first impression a year or so ago with his poor attitude when communicating via email. 
Patrick - Forum Rules
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Offline tallship

• Active Participant
  • Manager Network Services
    • Skype - tallship
    • Business Internet and Telephony since 1985.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 02:22:56 AM »
How was your experience with him?  Personally we had a bad first impression a year or so ago with his poor attitude when communicating via email. 

I was going to use them last year. But I couldn't make phone contact. So they lost out on that job. I'm not going to discuss things that are artistic and interpretive in nature, for the most part, over an email.

I can't remember if I left a message with no return call or what - it's been a while, but I do remember I wasn't able to get a living breathing person to discuss their services with me.
Bradley D. Thornton - Manager Network Services, NorthTech Computer   TEL: +1.310.388.9469 (US) | +44.203.318.2755 (UK) | +61.390.088.072 (AU) | +41.43.508.05.10 (CH)
Registered Linux User #190795 - "Ask Bill why the string in [MS-DOS] function 9 is terminated by a dollar sign. Ask him, because he can't answer. Only I know that." - Dr. Gary Kildall.

Offline Enterprisevpssolutions

• Community Managers
  • Active Participant
    • Skype - enterprisevpssolutions
    • Enterprise Vps Solutions
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 02:45:00 AM »
The work took 48 hours to complete as i was reviewing the site and needed some changes made they would respond with that the template was created over 48 hours ago and if you want another one made it will cost more. Understandable if i wanted the whole thing redone is one thing but i only wanted some changes made it should not be a issue. All they do is take the template you want to use and create a custom header and footer which anyone with a little knowledge and time can do. All in all if you want updates to the template because it was updated in hostbill you will have to pay to get that done.
Enterprise Vps Solutions (VPS) - Cloud Solutions, Shared hosting, VPS , and more, Fast Dedicated Servers. Great ssl prices SSL Certs, Follow us on Twitter. Sales Question? Contact us! Send us a Request Tampa , Florida Hivelocity Datacenter

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 07:06:11 PM »
The work took 48 hours to complete as i was reviewing the site and needed some changes made they would respond with that the template was created over 48 hours ago and if you want another one made it will cost more. Understandable if i wanted the whole thing redone is one thing but i only wanted some changes made it should not be a issue. All they do is take the template you want to use and create a custom header and footer which anyone with a little knowledge and time can do. All in all if you want updates to the template because it was updated in hostbill you will have to pay to get that done.

I thought they offered x # of revisions for free?
Patrick - Forum Rules
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Offline tallship

• Active Participant
  • Manager Network Services
    • Skype - tallship
    • Business Internet and Telephony since 1985.
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 07:43:16 PM »
They have some kind of "gold" plan, that involves updates I think.

But again, no tangible contact info on any of their web pages that I could find, soured me from using them, the only number being found was +44.07516378234 and I was unable to reach them via that number either.

Yet a lot of people have used them. So it seems, at least from their portfolio, that they deliver, although their advertised prices might just be a loss leader for real design work they do - something we were interested in , but I require a phone number and conversation before engaging most services.

Dediserve apparently uses them, so that's one point in their favor.

I don't mind dealing w/people almost entirely via email or irc, but to engage I like to start with a real conversation to be clear on what the expectations are on both ends.
Bradley D. Thornton - Manager Network Services, NorthTech Computer   TEL: +1.310.388.9469 (US) | +44.203.318.2755 (UK) | +61.390.088.072 (AU) | +41.43.508.05.10 (CH)
Registered Linux User #190795 - "Ask Bill why the string in [MS-DOS] function 9 is terminated by a dollar sign. Ask him, because he can't answer. Only I know that." - Dr. Gary Kildall.

Offline Hosticity

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 04:14:58 PM »
I've used them before and the work was late and not completed. However they're aren't many companies out there to do integrations for a reasonable price, this is the only one I can think of.

On a different note wouldn't advertising forums, or requests for such work, be a good idea on here?

Also pleased to be registered :)

ps: why so much Verification? "Type h3110 in letters, not numbers." - what? I tried 'h' 'hthreeoneonezero'

Offline nibb

• Active Participant
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 06:40:38 PM »
I send them an email like 4 weeks or so back and I just got one line reply telling me they don't offer this anymore.

It was a very short reply as if I was bugging them.

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2013, 07:29:42 PM »
I send them an email like 4 weeks or so back and I just got one line reply telling me they don't offer this anymore.

It was a very short reply as if I was bugging them.

That's them for you.  He has an attitude problem, always has.  I've tried a few times, figuring the first time was just a bad day but it continued so we backed away.  Though they may have some great reviews, they have equally negative reviews in terms of attitude and completion of work.  When a user on eBay has under a 85% feedback, i don't bother with them. 
Patrick - Forum Rules

Offline thetrusteeco

• Active Participant
    • The Trustee Co.
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2013, 11:45:04 PM »
I've used them for both HostBill and WHMCS.  I found them much quicker with WHMCS.

I did in fact sign-up for their Gold Plan on the HostBill integration.  The integration was better than I expected for the price, but we still had to do a lot of work on it.

I didn't have a problem with them and so I posted them here. I haven't found anyone else offering HostBill integrations, perhaps there will be now that KBKP is charging for orderpages.
"No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions"
Charles Proteus Steinmetz

Offline harrison914

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 03:53:25 PM »
They are good for WHMCS, but for HostBill their work is pathetic. I will find the screenshots of one they did for me and it was horrible.

I will never recommend them for any kind of integration after my last experience.

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 03:59:41 PM »
They are good for WHMCS, but for HostBill their work is pathetic. I will find the screenshots of one they did for me and it was horrible.

I will never recommend them for any kind of integration after my last experience.

Please do post the screen.  I'm curious of some of the hostbill work they do.  Care to tell your story?  Would you say their attitude is poor?  I really don't want to sit here and bash an integration "business" but it's becoming more and more obvious that their attitude and work is as you said, very poor
Patrick - Forum Rules

Offline harrison914

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 05:27:14 PM »
I will have to find the preview in e-mail and will post it shortly, but their attitude was bad. I had multiple conversations after it took 72 hours to get it done. They really messed up the CSS to where things we broken or didn't even match like they promised.

I personally took the time and did it myself so I will put a comparison with both images to show the differences. They also were angry that I asked them to redo the integration or refund me for part of the work since it looked that poor.

For them WHMCS is a different story I used them and it looked nice, but they have a poor attitude towards any criticism when you ask if they will change something for you. 

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 05:47:01 PM »
I will have to find the preview in e-mail and will post it shortly, but their attitude was bad. I had multiple conversations after it took 72 hours to get it done. They really messed up the CSS to where things we broken or didn't even match like they promised.

I personally took the time and did it myself so I will put a comparison with both images to show the differences. They also were angry that I asked them to redo the integration or refund me for part of the work since it looked that poor.

For them WHMCS is a different story I used them and it looked nice, but they have a poor attitude towards any criticism when you ask if they will change something for you. 

Yeah sounds about right from my experience with them also.  WHMCS you can clearly tell is their comfort zone but Hostbill they are stepping in to something out of their realm but their poor attitudes seem to come out overall when anyone questions their skill.  Unfortunate part is, they have plenty of happy people but i'm sure everyone who has asked them to fix something will all say their attitude was poor
Patrick - Forum Rules