Author Topic: Order type add more custom name  (Read 1233 times)

Offline SystemN

• Active Participant
    • Skype - sysbitnet
Order type add more custom name
« on: October 13, 2013, 04:25:04 AM »
Hello good people,

Earlier I write on the official forum, for change and add custom style name for Order type

Why ?

If you have many similar services VPS Linux, VPS Windows, Audio Streaming, Video Streaming, Domains gTLDs , ccTLDs Europe, ccTLDs America . . . and many more . After some time you have there is no visibility inOrders & Accounts. Are you open one of the new services do not have many options to choose from.

What do you think about this?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 04:43:59 AM by SystemN »
If you want something to change your the better, start you thinking about how to do it . . .

Offline SystemN

• Active Participant
    • Skype - sysbitnet
Re: Order type add more custom name
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 12:35:25 AM »
Does anyone have any solution ???
If you want something to change your the better, start you thinking about how to do it . . .

Offline SystemN

• Active Participant
    • Skype - sysbitnet
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 04:20:35 PM »
Everyone's opinion ? ? ?  :-\

Offline SystemN

• Active Participant
    • Skype - sysbitnet
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 09:32:21 PM »
Is it possible that anyone as this solution would not be made clearer and facilitate business ?

Offline BRJP

• Community Managers
  • Active Participant
    • SaneChoice Limited
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 09:35:10 AM »
Hi SystemN,

I have read a few times but I do not understand what you are asking here.  Sorry.

Could you please clarify if possible?

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Bradley Porter
--------------------
Find out more about SaneChoice Services at: https://www.sanechoice.com/

Offline SystemN

• Active Participant
    • Skype - sysbitnet
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 09:05:42 PM »
Hi SystemN,

I have read a few times but I do not understand what you are asking here.  Sorry.

Could you please clarify if possible?

Thank you.

Hello BRJP,

Here's an example, you have VPS linux configuration, but now you need to create VPS Windows configuration and go to Products & Services click to Add new order page You enter the name for example. Windows VPS .

Next what need to do is to select Order type but you have only one VPS Accounts and under VPS Accounts will be saved as a new windows all users and all current and new linux vps. What at one time leads to opacity if you have a large number of VPS users.

If you need to create custom order type you not have options. Because, for example, one of our clients which 60% of business is based on audio and video streaming he put everything under one order type. Try to imagine that I crowded and has over 500 active users.

This applies equally to any other type.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 09:18:32 PM by SystemN »

Offline d4f

• Community Managers
  • Active Participant
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 09:20:50 PM »
I'm still not sure I completely understood your point.

However I think you're confusing "order page" with "account".
An order page is just an instruction on how to present the contained products to the user. The type of the product for e.g. VPS is always the same, regardless of how many order pages you create.

As a result, in Accounts you always see all accounts across all order pages listed and you cannot select by order page.  Hostbill (surprisinly) does have a solution for that issue, but it's rather cumbersome + annoying. Open the order page related to e.g. "Windows Hosting",  and click on the number under "Accounts". It will show you the hostings for that particular product.
However it's not possible to list all products for an order page, only for products contained in an order page. It should not be hard to write an own admin-panel module to add this functionality though if you have PHP skills.

Completely unrelated comment:  wouldn't it make more sense to add "Windows license" as an option to the VPS category instead of creating a new category? I assume of course that you're running a hypervisor system.