Author Topic: BUG Requests  (Read 43 times)

Offline Factor

• Active Participant
  • Welcome to reality wish you could stay longer..
BUG Requests
« on: April 05, 2019, 11:17:16 AM »
I wanted to say I have sent in several Bug request.  Most all are fixed within a few days or a week.  I am posting this because I keep reading about others posting bugs but not getting fixed.  I noticed they were using a different bug tracker just a few months back.  I just wanted to say the ones I have put in the Client area bug tracker are there and he has looked at them or fixed them.  I am not saying they respond to all of the ones I sent in.  I also included Logs and Screenshots. 

This is the link I used
https://hostbillapp.com/report-bug/

You all might look in your Client Area under Bugs.  If you don't see it listed in there.  They don't know about it.
Thanks,
The Factor

Offline d4f

• Community Managers
  • Active Participant
Re: BUG Requests
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 04:49:02 AM »
They keep changing the bug tracker. Unfortunately sometimes they are very motivated (especially if it's a bug that affects a lot of people) while other times a more specific bug request will simply be answered with "cannot reproduce" even if it does affect every single Hostbill installation...
If you send too many bugs at once, they stop responding entirely for a couple weeks

Offline Factor

• Active Participant
  • Welcome to reality wish you could stay longer..
Re: BUG Requests
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 11:52:05 AM »
yeah I am sure it’s hit or miss. Sometimes. Honestly I don’t see others doing more.
Thanks,
The Factor