Author Topic: Critical! Queue is not enabled in cron. Add following crontab entry: * * * * *  (Read 55 times)

Offline andika

• Active Participant
Hello,

Yesterday I have upgrade VPS size and extend disk using partion tools, all websites from server are fine but it seems like hostbill website have some issues now, I don't know if that's the cause but it came after.

I got this error on admin area : Critical! Queue is not enabled in cron. Add following crontab entry: * * * * * php /home/admin/public_html/mysite.com/queue.php

I already added that line long time ago but I double checked , restarted crond, rebooted server, etc with no result. The strange thing is that automatic terminate/suspend task is affected. When I manually trigger that I get:

Pending auto provisioning tasks:
Attempting to terminate account #3282:  Scheduled
Attempting to terminate account #4097:  Scheduled
Attempting to terminate account #4098:  Scheduled
Attempting to terminate account #4099:  Scheduled
Attempting to terminate account #4100:  Scheduled
Accounts suspended: 0
Accounts terminated: 5
Addons suspended: 0
Addons terminated: 0

When I check the listed accounts, i.e. 3282 the status is supended and today the server should be terminated but it doesn't, instead I get ' delete account task is scheduled' message on right button corner . If I manually trigger terminated nothing happen, the page refresh with the same pop up message. 

Since yesterday all tasks are pending here Extras → System Logs → Task queue log. I also got message  Queue is: Stopped  
I used this command on ssh  php -q /home/admin/public_html/my.site.com/queue.php   with no result

I have updated Hostbill to the last 7.08.2018 version with no result. 

I Just noticed I can't do nothing anymore, deploy new servers, send emails, etc, nothing.

Maybe the automatic task where triggered exactly when I extend the disk and not its stuck somewhere in DB, how to fix my problem because right now I manually have to access SolusVM and terminate each server and change status on hostbill etc. Its a mess..

Thank you !

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 11:07:36 AM by andika »

Offline andika

• Active Participant
Any advise on this ?

Offline Fusionhost

• Active Participant
    • Fusionhost
I think we are having this issue.
fusionhost - www.fusionhost.co.uk
Leading student web host provider utilising SSD cloud platforms

Offline andika