Author Topic: HostBill Forums Volunteer Roles  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
Re: HostBill Forums Volunteer Roles
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 01:21:37 AM »
start posting in mine then ;-)   ha ha  give me something to do other than fighting w/ this silly system i paid hostbill to setup that they never finished 

You'll be getting a heck ton of posts to moderate soon! Gonna get some boards up and get the Marketing section up soon to benefit the community.
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 01:26:06 AM »
start posting in mine then ;-)   ha ha  give me something to do other than fighting w/ this silly system i paid hostbill to setup that they never finished 

Not a hole heck of a lot goes on and i'm a global ninja.  Just the odd time a post is reported or threads should be split, moved etc.  I hope lawrence gives me a raise soon.  He's overworking me. :P
Patrick - Forum Rules
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 02:51:50 PM »
Not a hole heck of a lot goes on and i'm a global ninja.  Just the odd time a post is reported or threads should be split, moved etc.  I hope lawrence gives me a raise soon.  He's overworking me. :P

If posts were currency, you're technically making more than me.
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 02:53:40 PM »
If posts were currency, you're technically making more than me.

For a second there i was going to spam the forums to earn more money.  lol
Patrick - Forum Rules
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein