Author Topic: Big thank you  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
Big thank you
« on: July 06, 2013, 02:14:52 PM »
To Bradley (Tallship).  I wanted to publicly thank you on an open forum for his help with some things and especially showing me something I've been looking for, for a long time (though i'm guilty for not searching too hard for it).  The guy deserves a high  five!
Patrick - Forum Rules
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Offline thetrusteeco

• Active Participant
    • The Trustee Co.
Re: Big thank you
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 09:05:35 PM »
+1

I'd like to also thank TallShip for answering questions that not to many other people could have.

Thanks a lot for being part of this community TallShip!
"No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions"
Charles Proteus Steinmetz

Offline tallship

• Active Participant
  • Manager Network Services
    • Skype - tallship
    • Business Internet and Telephony since 1985.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 03:24:02 AM »
Thanks guys :)

I'm just glad to be a part of a community where we can actually help each other out and lean on each other. I think it's much more than simply a matter of us being on our own where the vendor is concerned. It's genuinely a place where there's a community spirit amounting to much more than just simply people who run the same piece of software :)

Many thanks go out from me to you!
Bradley D. Thornton - Manager Network Services, NorthTech Computer   TEL: +1.310.388.9469 (US) | +44.203.318.2755 (UK) | +61.390.088.072 (AU) | +41.43.508.05.10 (CH)
Registered Linux User #190795 - "Ask Bill why the string in [MS-DOS] function 9 is terminated by a dollar sign. Ask him, because he can't answer. Only I know that." - Dr. Gary Kildall.

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 10:16:23 AM »
Definitely a big help here! You deserve all the kudos you get.
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.

Offline Enterprisevpssolutions

• Community Managers
  • Active Participant
    • Skype - enterprisevpssolutions
    • Enterprise Vps Solutions
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 04:04:32 PM »
Agreed great job in helping out the community.
Enterprise Vps Solutions (VPS) - Cloud Solutions, Shared hosting, VPS , and more, Fast Dedicated Servers. Great ssl prices SSL Certs, Follow us on Twitter. Sales Question? Contact us! Send us a Request Tampa , Florida Hivelocity Datacenter

Offline tallship

• Active Participant
  • Manager Network Services
    • Skype - tallship
    • Business Internet and Telephony since 1985.
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 02:56:01 AM »
Wow,

I've been absent from here for almost two years and reading this thread really moved me.

I hope to be back now, my hope and support for WHSuite has not waned, but there's really nothing that compares to HostBill that I know of for tending to the tasks of a VPS hosting provider.

I'm just bootstrapping everything again, slowly, and it's going to be a while until everything is lit up again, but in the meantime I do think I'm going to need a lot of help from the community here in getting myself rolling again, so I'll be posting much.... soon, mostly questions I figure, until I'm back up in the swing of things again.

And I must say one more time, thank you for the kind words, it really meant a lot reading that as my first thread back here after.... gosh, a long, long time.

Kindest regards,

Bradley

Bradley D. Thornton - Manager Network Services, NorthTech Computer   TEL: +1.310.388.9469 (US) | +44.203.318.2755 (UK) | +61.390.088.072 (AU) | +41.43.508.05.10 (CH)
Registered Linux User #190795 - "Ask Bill why the string in [MS-DOS] function 9 is terminated by a dollar sign. Ask him, because he can't answer. Only I know that." - Dr. Gary Kildall.

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 02:54:55 PM »
Welcome back Bradley, been some time! Work keeps us all busy, so it's understandable if someone goes missing. This is a volunteer community, would be better if there was actual HostBill forum support, but until such a time comes again, great people like yourself make all the difference. :)
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.

Offline Fusionhost

• Active Participant
    • Fusionhost
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2015, 09:39:25 AM »
Welcome back :)
fusionhost - www.fusionhost.co.uk
Leading student web host provider utilising SSD cloud platforms