Author Topic: Introduce yourselves!  (Read 4971 times)

Offline Enterprisevpssolutions

• Community Managers
  • Active Participant
    • Skype - enterprisevpssolutions
    • Enterprise Vps Solutions
Re: Introduce yourselves!
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2013, 09:24:43 PM »
Hello Everyone Just wanted to let all you guys know that I'm still here and kicking ;D Hostbill has given me a few heart attacks lol j/k

A little on my background and story =D Started off on a commodore 64 back in the days, loved the technology field both Light and dark side of it. In my free time i was building water-cooling kits before it even went mainstream and you can buy them at a store as well as learning the inside and outside of the hardware world, so I can get the most out of the hardware and push the limits on a budget at that time. I took the same route when it comes to virtualization technology and now am striving to give the same performance to clients with great support as low prices. Love to learn new things as well as teach them. If you can learn something new everyday then it is a good day.
Enterprise Vps Solutions (VPS) - Cloud Solutions, Shared hosting, VPS , and more, Fast Dedicated Servers. Great ssl prices SSL Certs, Follow us on Twitter. Sales Question? Contact us! Send us a Request Tampa , Florida Hivelocity Datacenter

Offline Paul

• Active Participant
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2013, 03:20:21 AM »
Cool about the watercooling, I was also part of the original experimenters with it, using heater cores from pintos and rc gas tanks for reservoirs, etc. I was the 5th dangerden (RIP) reseller and was the first to have them make a radiator with threaded fittings (and the color blue instead of just black, when they began painting them). I was the first to sell watercooled computers in the country back in 2001. Used to hang out in the IRC room #Athlon on efnet with Unaclocker, got a 1GHz athlon to 1.6! haha good fun.

Offline panda

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2013, 05:21:11 PM »
Hi all,
Known myself as panda. :) I am from Asia. I am in the mid of looking for a best solution for a billing system for my hosting services.
Joining this forum to understand more about hostbill as i heard alot negative comment from the rest of the blog. :)

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2014, 04:41:09 PM »
Welcome :)  Late but hello and welcome! lol
Patrick - Forum Rules
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Offline crystech

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2014, 03:17:06 PM »
Hi all,
My name is Edmund and I would be a new player in hosting market

Just bought hostbill 1 month plus back and 2 heart attacks I guessed so far? LOL
1. Day 1- Bought hostbill and within the next 1-2days the promotion for modules are gone with increase of pricing from 99 to 199 -high blood pressure occurred.
2. 1 month plus after...wanted to add modules and now need to request for quotes..almost fainted.  ** I have yet to open business while still customizing and all these...ROFL....(I shouldn't have ditched whmcs after my previews)

Is a nice piece of work for HB but...but...I need a better heart for long term usages after reading all the posts in here :P

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2014, 06:47:50 AM »
Hi all,
My name is Edmund and I would be a new player in hosting market

Just bought hostbill 1 month plus back and 2 heart attacks I guessed so far? LOL
1. Day 1- Bought hostbill and within the next 1-2days the promotion for modules are gone with increase of pricing from 99 to 199 -high blood pressure occurred.
2. 1 month plus after...wanted to add modules and now need to request for quotes..almost fainted.  ** I have yet to open business while still customizing and all these...ROFL....(I shouldn't have ditched whmcs after my previews)

Is a nice piece of work for HB but...but...I need a better heart for long term usages after reading all the posts in here :P

Welcome to the forums!

Just an FYI, HostBill doesn't know what they wanna do with their talents. They have a good product, but bad business management. When they make a sale, demand is "OMG IT'S SUPER HIGH" in a sense, so they jack it up thinkin' they're gonna make a million sales.

Nah, in all seriousness it is confusing, but it's a great script. Ditch it if you're weak of heart. We'll be happy to help you get started. This forum isn't official, but then again the official forums were taken down quite some time ago.

Again, welcome to HeartAttackBill! :)
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.

Offline SystemN

• Active Participant
    • Skype - sysbitnet
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2014, 07:03:02 AM »
He came that day and we introduce the community :)

We are a small team who are based web development and network security.

We care about the safety and alarms to failures, so that these omissions as soon as you solve.

We are here to share with you about your experience, and to inform the community about the possible omissions Is there an official forum or a community for hostbillapp address.

If you want something to change your the better, start you thinking about how to do it . . .

Offline BRJP

• Community Managers
  • Active Participant
    • SaneChoice Limited
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2014, 05:18:14 PM »
He came that day and we introduce the community :)

Welcome!
Kind regards,
Bradley Porter
--------------------
Find out more about SaneChoice Services at: https://www.sanechoice.com/

Offline james@JC

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2016, 08:10:37 AM »
Wow i am i glad that i found this place!

Been using Hostbill for little over a year.  customising out site now www.just-computing.co.uk  still need some help with a few bits though!

Regards
James

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2016, 11:19:46 AM »
Hey was surprised to see you guys are all still kicking .... or are you :P
Patrick - Forum Rules
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Offline tallship

• Active Participant
  • Manager Network Services
    • Skype - tallship
    • Business Internet and Telephony since 1985.
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2016, 02:57:58 PM »
Hey was surprised to see you guys are all still kicking .... or are you :P

Yah! Bro!

Still kicking... Gonna hit you up offline but do email me k? Been trying to get a hold of you for some time. What a coincidence being here the same day lolz.
Bradley D. Thornton - Manager Network Services, NorthTech Computer   TEL: +1.310.388.9469 (US) | +44.203.318.2755 (UK) | +61.390.088.072 (AU) | +41.43.508.05.10 (CH)
Registered Linux User #190795 - "Ask Bill why the string in [MS-DOS] function 9 is terminated by a dollar sign. Ask him, because he can't answer. Only I know that." - Dr. Gary Kildall.

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2016, 09:26:07 PM »
Yah! Bro!

Still kicking... Gonna hit you up offline but do email me k? Been trying to get a hold of you for some time. What a coincidence being here the same day lolz.

Sorry I haven't reached out to you yet.  Been oddly busy since my reappearance here.  Nothing to do with HBF but my celebrity proceeds me :P  JK  I'll reach out soon I promise.  I have the fiancee up here visiting me in Canada from Florida so a lot of my day to day goes to spending time with her.

I wouldn't be surprised if we both thought about it for some time now and then said alright here i am
Patrick - Forum Rules

Offline SystemN

• Active Participant
    • Skype - sysbitnet
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2016, 01:45:24 PM »
Hello God People,

As i see BRJP and his team sell HB license , many our client sell or change platform.

What is the real valid and active HB license / client ?

If you want something to change your the better, start you thinking about how to do it . . .

Offline jbennett

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2016, 10:43:47 AM »
Hello everyone!

I'm glad to have found this forum as well.

We are about to migrate from Ubersmith to HostBill.  We ran a demo of the software for about a month and decided to purchase it.  I'm excited about the automation and customization possibilities available with HostBill, but migrations are rarely fun and I expect that process to take awhile and possibly be quite messy.

So.... greetings!

Offline random_seed

• Skype - random_seed
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2017, 03:09:12 PM »
Good day gents!

I have been a Hostbill user since March 2013. Woah, what a bumpy ride! Just when once thinks things have settled down, things go all topsy-turvy.

I'll make an official post, but I'm asking all the forum members to band together an tweet something to HB so that they start to take notice.

Thank you for this forum!

Tim