Author Topic: Introduce yourselves!  (Read 3608 times)

Offline dediserve

Re: Introduce yourselves!
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 09:13:10 AM »
Hi!

We're dediserve.com !

Delighted to be here and happy to see the new bug tracker too!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 09:15:20 AM by dediserve »

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 09:14:18 AM »
Welcome to the forums Dediserve! Glad to see you aboard. :)
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.

Offline bemerson

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 10:08:17 AM »
Brian from KickAssVPS.com here.

Forums look great, keep up the good work!

Offline tallship

• Active Participant
  • Manager Network Services
    • Skype - tallship
    • Business Internet and Telephony since 1985.
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2013, 12:38:35 PM »
Wow, Dediserve has arrived. You guys are some pretty well known players in the community. it's really nice to know you guys have joined the community!

And @Bemerson of KickAssVPS, a warm welcome to you too!

Lawrence has done a wonderful thing here and has been working very hard over the past week to get this behemoth off the ground and running like a well oiled machine.
Bradley D. Thornton - Manager Network Services, NorthTech Computer   TEL: +1.310.388.9469 (US) | +44.203.318.2755 (UK) | +61.390.088.072 (AU) | +41.43.508.05.10 (CH)
Registered Linux User #190795 - "Ask Bill why the string in [MS-DOS] function 9 is terminated by a dollar sign. Ask him, because he can't answer. Only I know that." - Dr. Gary Kildall.

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 12:49:09 PM »
Glad to see everyone coming in and introducing themselves.  Feel free to discuss anything you want as you won't be censored for discussing anything.  Enjoy the forums guys
Patrick - Forum Rules
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Offline CRServers

• CRServers
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2013, 03:12:11 PM »
Hello,

My name is Rodrigo and our company is CRServers.
I was shocked when I went to hostbillapp.com today and could not find the Forums any more!
But then, after a few Google searches I found the truth and this new Forum!
What a relief to know that the HostBill community was able to get it together and formed this forum independently of KBKP Software!
We have been HostBill users and customers almost since day one.
So here we are to help and seek help.
Thanks for this initiative and regards to all!

Rodrigo
CRServers

Rodrigo Fernandez
CRServers
http://www.crservers.com
Tech Support

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2013, 03:16:03 PM »
Hello,

My name is Rodrigo and our company is CRServers.
I was shocked when I went to hostbillapp.com today and could not find the Forums any more!
But then, after a few Google searches I found the truth and this new Forum!
What a relief to know that the HostBill community was able to get it together and formed this forum independently of KBKP Software!
We have been HostBill users and customers almost since day one.
So here we are to help and seek help.
Thanks for this initiative and regards to all!

Rodrigo
CRServers

Hey Rodrigo,

Glad to have you here.  Hope the forums help you out :)  It's been a pretty great success so far
Patrick - Forum Rules
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Offline tallship

• Active Participant
    • Skype - tallship
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2013, 04:55:41 PM »
Hi Rodrigo,

We're all so very happy you're here and have joined us!
Bradley D. Thornton - Manager Network Services, NorthTech Computer   TEL: +1.310.388.9469 (US) | +44.203.318.2755 (UK) | +61.390.088.072 (AU) | +41.43.508.05.10 (CH)
Registered Linux User #190795 - "Ask Bill why the string in [MS-DOS] function 9 is terminated by a dollar sign. Ask him, because he can't answer. Only I know that." - Dr. Gary Kildall.

Offline dventer

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2013, 09:08:34 AM »
Hello!

I'm David from Cape Town, South Africa and we are cloud.co.za  :)

So glad to see a quick replacement to the HostBill forums! (quite concerning really..)

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2013, 11:45:46 AM »
Welcome to the forums Dventer, hope you find the forums helpful. I too was disappointed to see the old forums go away, but much of the community is finding these forums and utilizing them, so it's not all that bad.
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.

Offline cloudhopping

• Active Participant
    • Skype - vinehosting
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2013, 10:30:01 PM »
Hello:   CloudHopping here  - known by a few company names - mainly as HostMedic / HopOffACloud and Typo3USA.

No one most likely has heard of a Not-For-Profit hosting company - but that is exactly what we took on this past Feb When a not-for-profit religious group sold us their client base.

We operate our own datacenter in Ohio and are building another here as well.

We also colo in a few locations and have been migrating from cPanel over to Interworx for some time.

We also host the North American Typo3 Extension Repository and are huge fans of OpenSource Projects.
Much because of things like what has happened here with HostBill.

In any event - happy to be part of the forums

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2013, 10:35:28 PM »
Hello:   CloudHopping here  - known by a few company names - mainly as HostMedic / HopOffACloud and Typo3USA.

No one most likely has heard of a Not-For-Profit hosting company - but that is exactly what we took on this past Feb When a not-for-profit religious group sold us their client base.

We operate our own datacenter in Ohio and are building another here as well.

We also colo in a few locations and have been migrating from cPanel over to Interworx for some time.

We also host the North American Typo3 Extension Repository and are huge fans of OpenSource Projects.
Much because of things like what has happened here with HostBill.

In any event - happy to be part of the forums

Good to have you around.  Sounds like you're a pretty large operation.  You should one of these days when you have some free time, start up a thread in the off topic area about your opinion on Interworx.  We are currently migrating over but rather slowly.  Have about 10 of our servers so far migrated but i'm holding off on the remaining bit as they host our larger clients.  Not sure if we want to completely move away from cPanel or not.  cPanel isn't taking security as seriously as they once were and even when alerted about a critical exploit a few weeks back, they told us it was non critical.

Anyhow that's another story :)  Nice to have you around. 
Patrick - Forum Rules

Offline cloudhopping

• Active Participant
    • Skype - vinehosting
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2013, 11:41:44 PM »
Patrick - thinking i will just start a thread on Interworx instead so as not to hijack this here.

(here it is)  http://www.hostbillforums.com/index.php/topic,240.0.html
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:52:58 PM by cloudhopping »

Offline whfpro

• Active Participant
    • Web Hébergeur
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2013, 10:01:35 AM »
Hello to HostBill community
We are a small French company founded in 2006 that uses HB licensed since 09/2011.
My English is not good, I have to use an online translator for many information on HB.
The old forum was gone, luckily we found it with people you know.
Are there any French here ?  ;)
Regards,
Sébastien

Offline tallship

• Active Participant
    • Skype - tallship
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2013, 12:01:59 PM »
Welcome to HBF Sébastien!

We're growing all the time and I'm sure you'll find this site a valuable resource. We try to stay abreast of all things HostBill here moving forward and in time I think you will agree that this is an excellent resource for up to the minute information on HostBill.

Kindest regards,