Author Topic: I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but..  (Read 1237 times)

Offline tallship

• Active Participant
  • Manager Network Services
    • Skype - tallship
    • Business Internet and Telephony since 1985.
Boy, Nibb and Patrick had it goin' on like Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova did back in the day LOL!

http://www.hostbillforums.com/index.php/topic,204.0.html

I found it quite entertaining, a sort of "Are too are too are too are too...", Am not am not am not am not..."

ROFL!

Gentlemen, continue, please. I'll just sell the popcorn.

Bradley D. Thornton - Manager Network Services, NorthTech Computer   TEL: +1.310.388.9469 (US) | +44.203.318.2755 (UK) | +61.390.088.072 (AU) | +41.43.508.05.10 (CH)
Registered Linux User #190795 - "Ask Bill why the string in [MS-DOS] function 9 is terminated by a dollar sign. Ask him, because he can't answer. Only I know that." - Dr. Gary Kildall.

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
Tallship, you're missing a quote.   ;D
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.

Offline Enterprisevpssolutions

• Community Managers
  • Active Participant
    • Skype - enterprisevpssolutions
    • Enterprise Vps Solutions
great read always need a laugh. lol
Enterprise Vps Solutions (VPS) - Cloud Solutions, Shared hosting, VPS , and more, Fast Dedicated Servers. Great ssl prices SSL Certs, Follow us on Twitter. Sales Question? Contact us! Send us a Request Tampa , Florida Hivelocity Datacenter

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
I had a headache after it was said and done.  I had to freakin close the thread just to ensure the madness stopped.  I found Nibb on the hostbill forums (original ones) used to be very pro customer and had many awesome discussions but as time went i've noticed a change in his tone towards customers of hostbill being upset and started going against the customers and disagreeing with absolutely everything everyone said, even if it were just a joke.  My tone changed with him when joking or not, he talked about knowing a hitman to go after kris.  To me at least i don't find that kind of stuff funny.

If we were in person, having a beer i'd laugh at it but on here there is public record and some things just shouldn't be said.

Anyhow, created a change log thread over in the support area... have fun with that one now :P
Patrick - Forum Rules
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Offline nibb

• Active Participant
You closed the topic even while saying first there was no need to close it, not of course before replying first and then closing, usually moderators should not do that, because I can't close or reopen a topic, so you can just have the last word and close it.

The hitman issue, it was not a joke, I was serious. That is how I usually deal with security issues in my company. Your Canadian Patrick so you would not understand that, as you Canadians are just too nice guys, except when playing hockey.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:50:03 PM by nibb »

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
The hitman issue, it was not a joke, I was serious. That is how I usually deal with security issues in my company. Your Canadian Patrick so you would not understand that, as you Canadians are just too nice guys, except when playing hockey.  ;D

You're clearly a child.  Grow up.  For a comment like that,  Lawrence should be banning you permanently.  You are an absolute joke. 

Lawrence should be pretty heavy handed with a comment like that.  You talk about people breaking the law to others then go on about how you take care of security issues with your company by hiring a hitman as if it's supposed to scare me? others?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 04:18:08 PM by Patrick »
Patrick - Forum Rules
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Offline nibb

• Active Participant
You clearly don't understand irony, and in that past if you read it again I wrote that based on how much hate you had on kris and how much you were bashing him around.

Are you upset Patrick? Take a valium, relax. You seem to have drastic humor changes from time to time. In some posts you make fun about everything, hostbill, the company, the product, etc and it others....well....

In either case, you should be banned, for abusing your moderator privileges. Is that suppose to be a threat? Should I be scared? Guess who is being a child.

You seem to be very aggressive lately. Get over it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 05:05:19 PM by nibb »

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
You clearly don't understand irony, and in that past if you read it again I wrote that based on how much hate you had on kris and how much you were bashing him around.

Are you upset Patrick? Take a valium, relax. You seem to have drastic humor changes from time to time. In some posts you make fun about everything, hostbill, the company, the product, etc and it others....wel....

How old are you out of curiosity? 
Patrick - Forum Rules

Offline nibb

• Active Participant
Going personal again right? Over 30, why?

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
Thread locked, any further disruptions on the forums will result in the same actions taken.
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.