Author Topic: Selling HostBill Licenses  (Read 228 times)

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
Selling HostBill Licenses
« on: November 26, 2017, 04:11:05 PM »
If you're going to sell your HostBill license, do so privately until further notice. KBKP has the right to suspend licenses that are sold since they clearly state licenses may not be transferred, and you're putting your license, and investment at risk of suspension.

Don't waste your time, don't waste your money. It's not important that licenses are being sold, it's the fact that they're being done so irresponsibly.

Pro Tip: The only legal way to sell a HostBill license is through a business acquisition or sale which includes the license as part of the business. Someone update this topic if I'm wrong though, because I'm no lawyer. I would appreciate a correction on this if someone knows the rules here.

Moving forward, posts indicating that a license is for sale will be deleted without any notice. This is not to police users, this is to protect individuals from suspension.
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.