Poll

Should KBKP Software (Hostbill) fix\include previously included vmware 5 module for existing customers pre-premium pricing

I Agree
11 (100%)
I Disagree
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: July 07, 2013, 10:19:53 PM

Author Topic: Petition to Fix VMware 5 Module for customers prior to 4.6.0  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
As per Tallship

Why This Petition?
Because almost all HostBill owners are entitled to it. Because we deserve software that works as advertised when we pay for it.

Requested Action
Please fix VMware 5 module and include those updates in the next HostBill update

Argument Points
  • Because it was released as part of our offerings, and we're entitled to it
  • Because it is still broken
  • Because users who bought hostbill after the module changed to a paid version are reporting it now works for them
  • Because you said you respect the grandfather status of your customers
  • Because you promised updates and bug fixes for life to owners of Hostbill prior to the release of 4.6.0
  • Because we have a right to expect that the software we purchased from you operates correctly, and works as advertised
  • Because you say that you value and care about your customers
  • Because you really should do all you can to show that you are trying to support your *valued* customers
  • Because this bug has been reported here: https://help.hostbillapp.com/?cmd=bugtracker&action=bug&id=184
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 01:28:33 AM by Lawrence »
Patrick - Forum Rules
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Offline Patrick

• Active Participant
  • HBF Volunteer
Re: Petition to Fix VMware 5 Module for customers prior to 4.6.0
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 10:23:11 PM »
I voted yes because we were originally provided this for free, we had plans to start looking in to vmware and i'd like to have what was originally provided free.
Patrick - Forum Rules
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein