Author Topic: For the petition board  (Read 1162 times)

Offline nibb

• Active Participant
For the petition board
« on: June 07, 2013, 06:39:22 PM »
Please set a petition so we can suggest new features in Hostbill.

The bug tracker would be one idea, since people can already vote there. Right now there is absolutely no way to suggest, even basic functionality to hostbill whatsoever. I think they should add this to their website or bug tracker, so we can suggest new features.

Reportings bugs is already a steps forwards, but none software can live without getting real feedback from the people that use the software every single day on a daily basis for their operations. They know better what could make their work easier.

Offline harrison914

Re: For the petition board
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 07:01:40 PM »
Agreed! :)

I would also like to see a petition to go back to the original $45/year for the upgrades. $199 a order page is ridiculous. I wouldn't even care if he charged $99 per year I would still pay it.

Offline electric

• Active Participant
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 04:03:12 AM »
Seriously? 

I boggles my mind that Kris would be stupid enough to run his business based on "petitions" from unhappy customers. 

Business by democracy.  Perhaps it's the future.  lol.

Just out of curiousity... which one of you is going to pay the $99 to deliver the petition to Kris?   ::)

Edit:

Fixed URL
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 11:42:47 AM by Patrick »

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 11:06:20 AM »
Seriously? 

I boggles my mind that Kris would be stupid enough to run his business based on "petitions" from unhappy customers. 

Petitions from Unhappy customers is an attempt to make those Unhappy customers Happy.

Just out of curiousity... which one of you is going to pay the $99 to deliver the petition to Kris?   ::)

Nobody has to pay. Kris reads through these forums, and he cares about his business. You may not think so, and a majority of HostBill users share the same views, but he does.
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 11:25:57 AM »
Agreed! :)

I would also like to see a petition to go back to the original $45/year for the upgrades. $199 a order page is ridiculous. I wouldn't even care if he charged $99 per year I would still pay it.

Harrison, please send a PM to a community manager or post a topic requesting a petition and we'll get it added.

I have to think about that petition as it may be considered unreasonable as it's requesting price adjustments to HostBill's business model. (I know, I know, people say HostBill doesn't have a good business model but we have no authority to choose what he charges for his product.)

I'm going to archive this post as the petition has been added here. Thanks Nibb!
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.