Author Topic: Email Confirmation  (Read 884 times)

Offline SystemN

• Active Participant
    • Skype - sysbitnet
Email Confirmation
« on: November 08, 2014, 10:53:03 PM »
Hello Good People,

Persistently seek solutions, the verification of email addresses at the opening of registration and orders. As the user does not immediately get a message with data access, but email a confirmation and verification of the e-mail address by clicking on a link. And then to gain access to the information specified email. Otherwise, the order will not have the ability to order as there is no payment.

Does anyone have an idea whether anyone encountered this problem, because at the moment when the user fill out the form to open an account. For mail that said, arriving him plugin data. So you can get to the ingestion, fake or not the correct email address.

Any Idea ?

Thank you,
If you want something to change your the better, start you thinking about how to do it . . .

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
Re: Email Confirmation
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 06:50:21 AM »
Hey there SystemN,

Sorry if I don't quite understand! Are you trying to achieve a system that requires email verification?
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.

Offline SystemN

• Active Participant
    • Skype - sysbitnet
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 06:50:14 PM »
Hello  Lawrence,

I'm actually looking for a solution to any user who wants to pay and complete registration before logging in, must verify email to his account became active. Otherwise, until it verifies email, access to the client area he not bi possible.

If you want something to change your the better, start you thinking about how to do it . . .

Offline Lawrence

• Community Manager
  • Active Participant
    • Lawrence Wright
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 11:28:35 PM »
Hey there SystemN,

1. Redirect / deny access to /clients/signup/.
2. Remove the "Create Account" link in the menu.

That should prevent those rogue registrations!

Right now there is no email verification system in HostBill unfortunately, but this should be enough to get you started.
Skype: sociallarry | AIM: larry.aim@aim.com | Forum Rules & Information

These forums are hosted by me with no intentions to ever monetize them. These forums are here solely for the benfit of the HostBill community.

Offline BRJP

• Community Managers
  • Active Participant
    • SaneChoice Limited
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 04:16:02 AM »
I have been after this feature for a while and is part of many sign-ups for many businesses.  Its another layer of protection.

I am going to speak to KBKP and see if this is on the roadmap or whether this can be developed for a charge.  Ill report back when I hear back.
Kind regards,
Bradley Porter
--------------------
Find out more about SaneChoice Services at: https://www.sanechoice.com/

Offline SystemN

• Active Participant
    • Skype - sysbitnet
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 06:14:04 AM »

Hey there SystemN,1. Redirect / deny access to /clients/signup/.2. Remove the "Create Account" link in the menu.That should prevent those rogue registrations!Right now there is no email verification system in HostBill unfortunately, but this should be enough to get you started.

This is ok but, but what and there arises another problem. The user has entered a xx@yy.com address LOGIN, pay or not to pay once and then never do so by standing on the sytem into space.

System message informing that should serve as a reminder that the user should never pay to get it right email address is not valid.

Entering a valid address and certificate verification, you have feedback that from that address open account. And if you later change to a non valid address you can use an address that is entered for the first time when the order is verified.

I have been after this feature for a while and is part of many sign-ups for many businesses.  Its another layer of protection.

I am going to speak to KBKP and see if this is on the roadmap or whether this can be developed for a charge.  Ill report back when I hear back.

I hope that someone from KBKP you are told, is that we have tried on several occasions to communicate directly with them and they brought out technical glitches and a higher level of security but it was in vain. We are not hosting company or its customers which we have held various billing system and actively monitor changes and developments.

if you have any please contact us to send PM

Thank you,

Offline Fusionhost

• Active Participant
    • Fusionhost
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 07:15:58 PM »
Any update?
fusionhost - www.fusionhost.co.uk
Leading student web host provider utilising SSD cloud platforms

Offline SystemN

• Active Participant
    • Skype - sysbitnet
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 12:34:37 PM »
Any update?

also any new or update ?

BTW Happy Holidays all the best for the new year :)

Offline SystemN

• Active Participant
    • Skype - sysbitnet
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2015, 12:06:26 AM »
This is not fair

http://hostbillapp.com/products/cloud_signup/#tab-1419309304-2-54

This is similar to what we consider on this topic.