Author Topic: Pricing longterm. Can't find ongoing SUS pricing.  (Read 813 times)

Offline jamin

• Conetix - Premier Cloud Solution Provider
Pricing longterm. Can't find ongoing SUS pricing.
« on: September 09, 2014, 08:58:39 PM »
My question that I can't seem to get an answer to is. Once I pay the once off price and a new version comes out next year what is the cost to upgrade. I can not see any options. Surely its not a pay now and never pay again for new versions? There must be a Software Upgrade Service fee after first 12months I just can't find what that cost is? Anyone know? i can't see for looking!  ;D

Offline Enterprisevpssolutions

• Community Managers
  • Active Participant
    • Skype - enterprisevpssolutions
    • Enterprise Vps Solutions
Re: Pricing longterm. Can't find ongoing SUS pricing.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 09:27:49 PM »
Its now a one time cost for the software.
Enterprise Vps Solutions (VPS) - Cloud Solutions, Shared hosting, VPS , and more, Fast Dedicated Servers. Great ssl prices SSL Certs, Follow us on Twitter. Sales Question? Contact us! Send us a Request Tampa , Florida Hivelocity Datacenter

Offline BRJP

• Community Managers
  • Active Participant
    • SaneChoice Limited
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 05:41:10 PM »
Thats right!  As hard to believe as it is, you only pay once for the core software. 

We have had HostBill for over a year, receiving regular software updates and its a perpetual licence.
Kind regards,
Bradley Porter
--------------------
Find out more about SaneChoice Services at: https://www.sanechoice.com/

Offline jamin

• Conetix - Premier Cloud Solution Provider
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 08:22:09 PM »
Interesting pricing model. Long term the once off cost is unsustainable, they will need to change or be forced to change. The only thing I can see is if they create more modules however this leave a real issue of focus not being on core product. It does concern me.

Offline whfpro

• Active Participant
    • Web Hébergeur
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 02:00:55 AM »
hello,
If you use Plesk module Hos ..... is not stable and do not follow the evolution of the walk.
we lose money regularly due to malfunction of the module.
nobody make modules for HostBill we wonder why this?
I think now with the return of the time: good software with many functions, very last days, with lots of bugs ...
admin, customers, billing, hosting. If we were to start we would not take HostBill but its competitor.
It is better to pay a price for something that allows you to sleep soundly annually. as you awake and make sleepless night
And say a prayer for he wants to get it changes quickly you avoid losing customers or pay $ 75 for a support ticket.
Regards
Sébastien